mandag 25. november 2013

A little update of my last month in South Africa

My last time in Cape Town was spent saying goodbye to my hostfamily, school, the coaches, and working with surfing and in a kinder-garden. It was so sad saying goodbye to everybody before I went to the new project with SAVE. At the new project I learned to surf, and met many new and cool volunteers.


My hostsister Leah 8 years

My hostmom Mandy

My Wespoort-sweethearts




Me and coach Monique on a hike

Sunset with Laura
Prom for the 7th grade at Hazeldene 


Funtimes after work

Work in the childcare in a Township 






Sunset from Table View

I gave my sweater to coach Taariq- He's now a  Norwegian! 

My little princess, Kaylah, 4 years.

Taariq, Orion, me and Laura at the indoorcentre.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar